Tianjin PolyTechnic University
(City / Province / Country)
Tianjin PolyTechnic University is offering,
Scholarships for Master Programs in China, the Medium of Instruction is English, and the Duration of Degree is 2.5 year with 6 month Chinese Language Course Included.
Scholarship For Master:
"Completely Free tuition fee of 2.5 years. Student just have to pay for Accommodation"
Note: Accommodation is not provided by University,
- Telecommunication Engineering
- MBA (Masters In Business Administration)
- Electrical Engineering and Automation
- Textile Engineering
- Computer Science and Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO APPLY
Scan Copy of the following documents are required to apply
1. Secondary School Certificate And Transcripts - SSC (METRIC / O LEVEL)
2. High school Certificate And Transcripts - HSSC (FSC / A LEVEL).
3. Bachelor Degree and Transcript
4. 2 recommendation letters from professor or associate professor
5. Passport Front Page (1st four pages)
6. Passport Sized Photograph With White Back Ground
7. Physical Examination Form
8. Police Character Certificate
9. English Proficiency Certificate or IELTS or TOEFL
10. Research Proposal
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In order to Apply and continue the scholarship, the student will have to keep up with the following terms and conditions:
1. Should at least have 60% Marks or B grade in Secondary School Certificate - SSC (METRIC / O Level).
2. Should at least have 60% Marks or B grade in Higher School Certificate - HSSC (FSC / A Level).
3. Should at least have B grade or 3.0 CGPA in Bachelor Degree
4. Should not fail any subject.
5. Attendance in the class should be 90%
6. Should not break any law of the University
7. Should not break any law of P. R. China
8. Should not indulge in a fight or bad behaviour inside or outside the campus.
For this Scholarships the Students need to pay Service Charges of 300 USD Around (32,000 PKRS)
The Service Charges Cover Students following expenses
* Jw202 Visa Application Fee
* Service Charges
* DHL Charges
NOTE: Only the Mention expensed are covered in the Service Charges All other Charges are self paid by students.